Passionate reader. Creator of delicious experiences. Forever chasing good stories and even better flavors.
Come join me for great books, curated book club gatherings, and the magic of everyday life.
The Twinery: Halloween Treat Bags + Giveaway
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The Twinery: Halloween Treat Bags + Giveaway: Happy Friday Everyone! Halloween is right around the corner and I've been thinking about fun things to create for my daughter's friends fo...
I am so excited about this giveaway! It is for a NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband Hotspot. The winner will receive a NetZero 4G Hotspot and services valued at $300. The Hotspot enables you to connect up to 8 Wi-Fi enabled devices to 4G broadband at once. There are now 80 markets around the United States. NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband is a secure, mobile, super-fast 4G Internet service for laptops, iPads, tablets, netbooks, and anything else that uses Wi-Fi.We even hooked up our Blu-ray player to it. Since I have been very disappointed with my home internet DSL I was very enthusiastic to review this product and service. Let me tell you that I was totally blown away! I could not believe how fast websites and apps loaded. I used to think there was something wrong with my laptop....it turned out to be just issues with my old connection. The other awesome thing about the Mobile Broadband Hotspot is that you can take it with you! It is perfect for holiday t...
Good day everyone! I am so excited to be a part of this giveaway over at Mia Moore. Look at all the cool prizes! Enter using the rafflecopter widget below! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Hi everyone! I can't believe February is almost here! Let me tell you, having a new baby plus a pre-schooler sure makes time go by very fast. Valentine's Day will be here in no time! Well, in honor of Valentine's Day I have put together an awesome giveaway from some of my favorite shops. They are all such great people and I have been lucky enough to win prizes from most of them in the past. I have used or will be using their items in my daughter's birthday parties. First, we have this lovely "True Love" Embroidered Wedding Date Pillow from Sweet Tea and Linen Sweet Tea and Linen hand makes simple, shabby and vintage inspired home decor and accessories. I gave one away for Christmas to our newlywed cousin and his wife. They loved it because their wedding was DIY rustic that had a lot of burlap. Description: This sweet little pillow will be a forever reminder of the day you married your "True Love". Pillow measures 12...
Comments
Post a Comment